Monday, March 22, 2010

Day one...

Wow, day one of my blog, and I don't know where to start!!

I guess with why I am actually writing a blog. Mainly to journal my own horse time and experiences. I have tried before in a notebook, then a journal, but I keep it up for a while, then get bored. And I like telling stories, and there never seems any point writing interesting things that happen in a notebook that is just journalling the time spent with each horse and no-one will ever get to read!

A blog seems like a much more interesting way to keep track of what I am doing, and share stories, photo's, achievements, learning experiences etc etc etc. And also, I don't have to send copious emails to Angela and Anne describing what I am up to, you can read it here!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds great! looking forward to following your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete