Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Oracle

I just had to share this email I received yesterday.

Hi Gen and Pete
I would like to thank you so much for Oracle- she's a beauty! She has settled in very well and rides out bush with us 3 or 4 times a week. She has some lovely training and is very light on her feet. She does try it on sometimes but who doesn't?
After my appie died which was less that 15 months after my husband died I was devastated (again). So would you pass on my heartfelt thanks to your sister for such a beautiful gift and know she will always be well treated and loved. Thank you for the work you put in too. It was lovely to meet parelli people!
Love

M


I am so happy things are working out for Oracle.  She was a challenging horse to find the right home for as she doesn't fit into 'normalsville' very well, but I was sure something would work out for her, and it has.  Through a lovely set of coincidences, Oracle has found her place in the world!  And I am happy to have been able to help that process along.

No comments:

Post a Comment